* Used to drill off-set holes & to mill off-set slots, rectangles, hex shapes, etc.
* Scale on the housing enables high accuracy divisions
* Chuck with reversible jaws
* Clamps 1.5 – 32mm internal & 12 – 65mm external
* 11 mm bore allows the passage of longer work pieces when used in the horizontal position
* Fixng holes for horizontal & vertical assembly
* Suitable sliding blocks & fixation screws for assembly to MICRO Miller MF 70 & Compound Table KT 70
* Supplied in wooden box with sliding lid
This Dividing Head can be used to drill off-set holes and to mill off-set slots, rectangles, hex shapes, etc. A scale on the housing enables high accuracy divisions. It includes a chuck with reversible jaws, which is able to clamp 1.5 – 32mm internally and 12 – 65mm externally. The 11mm bore allows the passage of longer workpieces when it is used in the horizontal position. It features fixing holes for horizontal & vertical assembly. Suitable for use with the Proxxon MICRO Miller MF 70 and Compound Table KT 70. Size 72 x 64 x 38mm, supplied in wooden box with sliding lid.
£84.00 . (£100.80 incl VAT)
Please share this Proxxon product:
Contact us for more info on the Proxxon Dividing Head for MF70 & TBM220 474592 Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Proxxon orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all Proxxon tools.