* Precision tool for delicate or small jobs
* Keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 – 3.2 mm)
* Spindle lock for easy bit changing
* Recessed spindle head for inserting: MlCROMOT collets
* High quality 12 – 18V, 5 pole motor
* Fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE casing
* For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A
A great precision tool for delicate or small jobs which you can’t do with a standard drill: e.g. precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, de-rusting, engraving and cutting. Includes keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 – 3.2 mm). A precision ball bearing minimises spindle side play. Spindle lock button for bit changing obviates the need for spanners. Recessed spindle head for inserting: MlCROMOT steel collets. Efficient forced ventilation cooling of motor (and electronic components in “E” model). High quality 12 – 18 Volt, 5 pole motor with variable speed 3,000 to 15,000rpm. Fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE casing. For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A.
Please share this Proxxon product:
Contact us for more info on the Proxxon FBS 12/E Precision Drill/Grinder 12V 475142 Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Proxxon orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all Proxxon tools.