- Handle made of high strength ABS
- Textured non-slip surface for a positive grip
- Gives an indication of voltage between phases 220 to 250V, 50/60Hz (up to 500Hz)
- Nickel-plated blade 0.5 x 3.0 continuously hardened
- The handle is high strength ABS, with a textured, non-slip surface for a positive grip. The tester undergoes strict testing piece by piece at 2,000V. It gives an indication of voltage between phases 220 to 250V, 50/60Hz (up to 500Hz). The hardened, nickel-plated blade is 60mm long with a 0.5 x 3.0mm tip. A spring steel clip secures the tester in your shirt pocket. Total length 140mm.
Please share this Proxxon product:
Contact us for more info on the Proxxon Voltage Tester VDE 0680 Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Proxxon orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all Proxxon tools.